Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

The best laid plans

At the end of last season I think I wrote that I was going to try for a more consistent color scheme, and had pulled up some red daylilies that were interfering with my plan.

Yeah, that worked out.

Future gardeners: before you go buy a bunch of plants, decide on a color scheme! Otherwise you'll buy pretty plants that clash when next to other pretty plants, and then it's not so pretty.

I'm not saying the red isn't working, but I don't have much choice now so I'd better learn to work the red!


And who is this??
That is neither Barbara Mitchell nor Jolyene Nichole. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, I just don't know what it's called. Maybe I sleep-shopped at Oakes Daylilies and then sleep-planted my new one? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment