Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Parade of Irises

I think I mentioned in a prior post that I purchased some Iris (Irises?) from Schreiner's Iris Gardens.

I've been saving up my photos until they all bloomed, so here they are:


Not entirely sure...this might be 'Rustler' iris from my old garden?

'Dakota Smoke' iris with Aloe 'Blue Elf' in the background

'Dakota Smoke' iris

'Sheer Ecstasy' iris

'Violet Turner' iris in the middle


'Sheer Ecstasy' iris in front of blooming Yucca


'Sheer Ecstasy', and maybe 'Blue Suede Shoes'?
'Dashing' at top left, 'Sheer Ecstasy' upper right, and possibly 'Blue Suede Shoes' on lower right
  


'Breakers' iris, and maybe 'Blue Suede Shoes'? 

I can't find any pictures of my 'Polished Manners' iris, and I bought 3 of those. Hmmm, I guess I'll find out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment