Drawers: done! (I think. Need to make sure the 2nd coat really covered, as my 1st was very light.)
Upper cabinet boxes: 75% done!
Upper cabinet doors: 50% done!
- Finish upper cabinet boxes
- Paint 1st coat on front side of upper cabinet doors (woohoo!)
- Paint walls (White Dove also, in Regal flat)
- Touch up paint on dining area walls
- Paint 2nd coat on front side of upper cabinet doors (woohoo!)
- Caulk where cabinets meet ceiling
- Spray paint hardware
I am strongly considering painting the backsplash tiles. That's right, you read that correctly. I'd really rather put up wainscoting/beadboard, but I have neither the time nor the money to do that. I think the Advance paint will stick? I did a test spot on the floor. Hmm...